Q:All the asks ive been seeing are anon and about life. I just wanted to stay that just by reading and seeing what i have, youre an amazing person. You have the life that ive always dreamed of! Im quite jealous
I normally answer most non-anon questions privately so I know that they get to see the answer and it doesn’t get lost in a news feed. But I have gotten a few of these so I figured I will publicly reply to this comment.
My life is definitely good, and I meet a lot of people (online) who say they wish they could have the life I have, and I tell them all, “you can.” Honestly my life isn’t different than most, but what I have found that has made my life most enjoyable are these few things.
1. Find someone to love, and love them with all your heart.
2. Work a job you actually enjoy, because when you enjoy it, work isn’t work anymore.
3. Keep yourself busy. Don’t sit around all weekend looking at the internet and dreaming of doing things you see people posting about on the internet, go out there and create your own adventures.
4. Surround yourself with people you enjoy.
5. Don’t be afraid to try something new and different.
6. Live somewhere you enjoy.
Jasmine (my girlfriend) and I just recently moved from Columbia, Missouri to Las Vegas, Nevada. We had a lot of good friends in Columbia but we wanted to move somewhere with more things going on and more opportunity. We ended up in Vegas because she has family here, and it’s a step in the direction we want to take our lives. Who knows where we will be two years from now, but for the next couple years Vegas will be suiting us just fine.
You don’t need to be jealous of my life, because there is so much going on and opportunity right outside your front door, you just need to look for it.
Thank you for the kind words, I hope the rest of your weekend is awesome.